“None of us is as smart as all of us.”
Ken Blanchard – American Author, Business Consultant and Motivational Speaker
A coordinated effort among our clients' accounting and legal advisors ensures that plans are professionally orchestrated, integrated and implemented
– Review and analysis of life insurance contracts, illustrations and pricing decisions.
– Evaluation of insurance company strength and performance
– Expert testimony and professional support for litigation involving life insurance.
– Identification of life settlement options and their probable costs.
– Second opinion underwriting consulting to help avoid the risk of being denied coverage or the surprise of receiving a premium offer significantly higher than planned.
– Private briefings, CPE and CLE for accountants and attorneys on insurance issues to assist with advisor due diligence.
Many of our planning strategies include tax-sensitive issues. As a result, we place high importance on coordinating our efforts with tax advisors to provide insight into areas impacting a client’s retirement, financial, business and estate planning issues.
Through our years of partnering with CPAs, we understand the importance of objectivity, confidentiality, transparency and competency for the engagement in our working relationship. As a result, we are regularly called upon by CPAs to provide resources and technical support. At the same time, our practice is to proactively involve tax advisors in our process of developing and implementing planning strategies for clients in areas such as:
- Personal and Business Income Tax Planning
- Sale or Purchase of a Closely-held Business
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Life Insurance Tax Issues
- Complex Insurance Structures
- Business Valuation and Buy-Sell Agreements
When developing and implementing complex financial, tax and legacy strategies for clients, we place high importance on coordinating our efforts with legal advisors to provide insight during the execution of legal documents that impact the client’s plan. At the same time, we proactively involve legal advisors in our process of developing and implementing planning strategies for clients in areas such as:
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession
- Life Insurance and Risk Management Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Income, Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Charitable Planning